Information for Producers
Here is where you'll find news and information about The Hartford's Group Benefits Division. Take a look around and then log in to Producer View to access your book of business information.
Perfect your game with Group Disability Training
The Hartford's Vault Program offers continuing education credits and professional designation opportunities. The program covers group disability contracts, provisions, pricing principles, and strategy in a carrier-neutral manner and can help producers earn up to 100% of required continuing education credits in most states. Learn more
The Hartford is committed to providing you with access to the tools, information and the contacts to help you grow your business. Visit our interactive Interactive Sales Map to view important sales management information
- About Group Benefits - Overview of The Hartford's Group Benefits Division, including financial information and marketing materials
- Licensing and Appointment - Instructions on how to become appointed to do business with The Hartford
- About Producer View® - Information about this secure website and its features, including commission information and book of business data*
- Feedback - A forum to submit questions or comments
* Producer View® is available to all group benefits producers who currently do business with The Hartford. New producers will receive access to the full site once they sell business with The Hartford and receive a commission statement.
Licensing & Appointment
Producers who are not currently appointed with The Hartford can call our Customer Service Center to start the licensing and appointment process. Simply dial (866) FOR-HART (1-866-367-4278).
(Agent, Agency & Subproducer)
|This form is required if an Agency, Subproducer or Agent is not licensed or appointed. The Broker will need to complete Section A & Section B (if commissions are paid to the Agency).|